Seeking an amiable Customer Advocate with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Title of Position: Customer Advocate
Description of Position:
Ensure the program provides client-minded services.
Use data collection strategies such as online surveys and face-to-face interviews to identify customer needs and preferences.
As they address customer issues, they must analyze several complaints, prioritize them and determine which ones require immediate attention.
1. Handle escalated calls, resolving more complex customer issues in a one and done manner
2. Demonstrate outstanding service to identify the source of the issue and work to resolve customer inquiries and issues in a timely and professional manner
3. Assist customers in navigating websites and encourage and reassure them to become self-sufficient
4. Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the customer in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
5. Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve customer issues and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's Degree and five (5) years experience, or Associate's Degree and seven (7) years experience, or have completed high school with ten (10) years experience
Nine (9) years of experience that may include a combination of work history and education. A master’s degree is equivalent to six (6) years of experience, a bachelor’s degree is equivalent to four (4) years of experience and an associate’s degree is equivalent to two (2) years of experience. The degree must be from an accredited college or university.
Work experience must be in knowledge management or learning development. In addition, must have excellent facilitation, program/activity management, and written and oral communication skills.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.