Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum eight (8) years experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
- Minimum six (6) years experience programming in Assembly, C, C#, C++, Java, Perl, and Python.
- Minimum five (5) years experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR minimum five (5) years experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments.
- Able to lead CNO Analyst/Programmers in daily tasks.
- Able to setup and configure version control software (i.e. Subversion, CVS, etc.), D Able to debug software and troubleshoot issues.
- Able to create and brief technical presentations.
- Minimum two (2) years experience developing programs to capture, analyze, and interpret network traffic.
- Minimum two (2) years experience developing packet-level programs Expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in network sockets programming.
- Expert ability in UNIX kernel internals and/or low-level Windows internals.
- Minimum two (2) year experience programming device drivers in Windows and/or UNIX variants
- Experience programming in various languages (C, C++, Java, Perl, Python)
- Experience programming CNO tools
- Experience leading a team of CAPs
- Experience debugging software
- Experience with network sockets programming
- Experience creating and briefing technical presentations
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.