Education and Experience Required:
- Eight (8) years of experience programming with object-oriented programming languages
- Experience implementing software lifecycle management
- Experience leading teams to design, develop, and test software on various platforms
- Experience developing continuous integration and build environments for CNO tools
- Lead the development of software development projects
- Design, code, test, and deploy professional C, C++, and python projects
- Previous experience integrating tools with the overall data flow and data aggregation frameworks and systems a plus
- Minimum eight (8) years experience programming with object-oriented programming languages
- Minimum five (5) years experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR minimum five (5) years experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments
- Experience developing complex programs using, C, C#, C++, Java, or other comparable languages
- Minimum three (3) leading projects that develops complex software, ensuring a collaborative environment, and configuration management
- Experience implementing software life cycle management (requirements, design, develop, test, validate, deploy).
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.