Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a commercial or academic field of computer science, information systems, or network engineering
- Minimum one (I) year experience programming in Assembly, C, C#, C++, Java, Perl, or Python
- Minimum one (1) year experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR minimum one (1) year experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments
- Familiarity with software version control tools (i.e. Subversion, CVS, etc.), D Able to debug software and troubleshoot issues
- Bachelor’s degree or four (4) additional years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Experience supporting the development of CNO tools
- Experience debugging software
- Read and write C, C++ and Assembly
- Trace code execution in a debugger (windbg/gdb/IDA Pro)
- Reverse engineering with IDA Pro
- Understanding of security protection mechanisms (ASLR, DEP, NX) , how to defeat them, and how to detect a defeat
- Experience with Mobile development a significant plus
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.