Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum three (3) years experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
- Certifications in MCSE, RHCE, CEH, CCNA, or CISSP preferred
- Minimum three (2) years experience with system (Windows, Linux, and Solaris) and network administration, D Able to install and configure anti-virus software and spy-ware protection software,
- Able to design, write, and execute software test plans,
Minimum five (5) years experience in a commercial or academic field of computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
Minimum one (1) year experience programming in Assembly, C, C#, C++, Java, Perl, or Python.
Minimum one (1) year experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR minimum one (1) year experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments.
- Familiarity with software version control tools (i.e. Subversion, CVS, etc.),
- Able to debug software and troubleshoot issues.
Experience programming in various languages (C, C++, Python)
General knowledge of programming CNO tools
General knowledge of debugging software (WinDBG, GDB, ADB, OllyDbg, etc.)
- Knowledge of existing security techniques (e.g., ASLR, DEP, NX)
General knowledge of mobile systems
General knowledge of assembly (x86, x64, mips, arm)
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.