Education and Experience Required:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Two (2) years experience in Microsoft Office, proficiency in troubleshooting
- Experience with commercial VTC systems, media over Internet Protocol technlogies and network capabilities
- Experience with Tanberg Monitoring System (TMS V.11) and Marconi Virtual Presence System (ViPr)
- It is highly preferred that contractor personnel assigned to this TTO have prior technical knowledge and experience with commercial VTC systems, Media over Internet Protocol technologies and network capabilities.
- Past experience with the following video management systems is desired: Tandberg Monitoring System (TMS), preferably TMS V.11, and Marconi Virtual presence System (ViPr).
- The contractor must possess two (2) years experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel; basic computer skills in a Windows 2000 and Windows XP operating environment.
- Be skilled in preparing operational status reports and compiling basic metric data extracted from the VTC application.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.