Education and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a Unix or Windows System Administrator, to include, but not limited to Installing/loading operating system software, Troubleshooting, Maintaining the integrity of and configuring network components, Installing windows manager, Performing BEA WebLogic administration, Implementing operating system enhancements that improve reliability and performance, Administrating multiple operating systems, including Linusx and Windows.
- Experience with complex network design/support
- Experience with UNIX/LINUX
- Experience with Virtual Environments (MachineShop, EDC)
- Working knowledge of network firewall configurations
- Experience interfacing with the appropriate Government organizations for support, regarding system and database administration, hardware, storage and communications requirements
- Must be able to interact effectively with developers, system stakeholders, and the Customer
- Experience with System accreditation processes
- BS in CS, Engineering, or related = 3 years
- Experience providing system administration support for servers, and storage and networking components.
- Experience with equipment staging.
- Experience developing and using Shell scripts.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.