Education and Experience Required:
- Requires a technical Master’s degree and at least 10 years of technical experience in the field or in a related technical area.
- Relevant technical degrees include the following, while others may be considered by the Government: various engineering and science disciplines, Physics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Mathematics.
- Related certifications in the area of specialization may be substituted for 1 year of experience. Examples of Government or industry training include, but are not limited to, DAWIA Test and Evaluation Level 3 certification, DAWIA Systems Planning, Research, Development and Engineering (SPRDE) Level III certification, and United States Federal or DoD school training and certification on a specific system, network, or technology (See TEC Services PWS section 6.3.5 for listing of technical skills, training, credentials, and experience.)
- Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers.
- Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written.
- U.S. Citizenship and Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility required
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.