Education and Experience Required:
- Holds a degree in Information Systems, computer science, or at least 3 years equivalent education/work experience.
- Demonstrated experience designing, deploying, and maintaining data networks.
- Demonstrated experience with data engineering - including Extract Transform Load (ETL) methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with developing and managing Data Catalogs.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux, Windows, and Cisco in working environments.
- Demonstrated experience designing, configuring, testing, deploying, and operating networking and technical infrastructure to support mission operations, including information security systems and devices. In addition, the candidate must be able to clearly articulate and justify design choices and how these selections and the overall architecture provide the required capabilities while mitigating security concerns.
- Demonstrated experience developing various software components/capabilities, including Natural Language Processing (NLP) systems, in a sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated experience with establishing the technical infrastructure to enable Big Data analytics/Data Science – to include past experience cultivating an efficient IT environment which can support advanced analytics/processing.
- Demonstrated experience managing data storage environments – including SAN and related infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience working in a technical capacity within a multi-discipline team of resources to include developing and implementing of technical solutions/capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience with network scripting in a dynamic mission environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with Multiple Operating Systems such as MAC, or Windows 8, or similar operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience with Information, Network, and System Security.
- Demonstrated experience in the following languages, systems, and tools:(more than one in each category is preferred) Languages: Java, C, C++, Perl, Python, Scala, SQL Systems: Windows Server, Unix/Linux, Matlab, Oracle, Hadoop Tools: Office, Visio, Splunk.
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting written and verbal communications.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.