Education and Experience Required:
- 2 years demonstrated experience using Python general-purpose and network-centric programming and third-party module integration.
- 2 years demonstrated experience using Ubuntu/CentOS Linux operating system, basic administration tasks and shell scripting.
- Demonstrated experience using MySQL or PostgreSQL relational database installation and basic configuration/administration tasks.
- Demonstrated experience with Apacheor IIS web server installation and basic configuration/administration tasks.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft C+ application and/or ASP.net web programming.
- Demonstrated experience with Python web framework development with Django, Flask or others Demonstrated on-the-job experience with VPN tunneling technology and the OpenVPN/OpenSSL client/server suite.
- Demonstrated experience with VirtualBox, OpenVZ and/or VMware virtualization technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux iptables network packet routing/filtering framework.
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon, Microsoft or Google cloud services and deployment models.
- Demonstrated experience with Android mobile device emulators and/or mobile messaging application development
- Sponsor requires a Software developer to support collection, packaging, visualization, transport and/or storage of mission data from an internally designed and maintained mis-attributable network.
- Development tasks are varied, but generally involve a small team of individuals who collectively develop special-purpose products deployed in relatively short time period.
- Development activities are in response to evolving mission requirements to provide secure and dynamic access to Internet resources and to process mission data products.
- Develop and deploy quick-reaction requirements as a result of specific mission imperatives.
- Development activities are generally defined, prioritized and scheduled in a collaborative manner, with the goal or maintaining or enhancing network services and/or process mission data.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.