Education and Experience Required:
- Direct, current experience with the TRIREME processor and its use in fielded systems.
A minimum of 5 years systems engineering experience with SIGINT systems.
- Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in four (4) of the following (one of which must be Systems Engineering). NOTE: A BS degree in engineering, telecommunications, or related technical field may be substituted for one item: Signal Analysis; Modern Tele-communications Systems and Networks; Telephony Switching Systems; Communications Systems; Cellular/Personal Communications Systems; TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems; Packet Switching Systems; Systems Engineering; Operating Systems; Advanced Protocols
- Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 5 years development and integration experience in SIGINT systems.
- Within last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years' experience in at least three (3) of the following: Switching and Survey (SWITCH CONTROL, CIENA CoreDirector/5430, M557, GLIMMERGLASS, LL209, LIGHTREGEN, ACS, LIGHTRAID, Avvio, or equivalent); Circuit Processing (CIRCUIT RAPTOR, LOPERS, JUGGERNAUT, UNITY, DSD, or equivalent); Packet Processing (PACKET RAPTOR,TURMOIL, TUMULT, WEALTHYCLUSTER, TRIREME, XKEYSCORE, TELLURIAN, or equivalent); Distribution (MAILORDER, DSD, ISLANDTRANSPORT, NIAGARAFILES, Network Pump, QUICKPOINT, or equivalent); Filtering & Selection (XKEYSCORE, COURIERSKILL, KEYCARD, BLACKNIGHT, CADENCE, UTT/SSDM, or equivalent); Monitoring: COMMONVIEW, TUMMS, or equivalent); Analytic Tools (ONEROOF, UIS, or equivalent)
- Within last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years’ experience with the functionality and inter-processing of packet- and circuit-based HW & SW solutions.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a leadership position providing technical supervision to other engineering personnel
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.