Education and Experience Required:
- The Level 1 Business Continuity Planner skills shall include all of the indicated tasks of a Level 0 Business Continuity Planner as well as assist in designing, coordinating and conducting continuity exercises in accordance with Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Exercise Evaluation Program (HSEEP) guidelines, and research, formulate and document reconstitution and devolution strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and five (5) years of experience in performing one (1) or more of the following areas:
- Continuity of Government
- Continuity of Operations
- Business Continuity Planning
- Crisis Management
- Continuity Strategic Planning and Policy
- Enterprise Risk Management
- National level homeland security or continuity of operations exercises.
- Two (2) of the five (5) years of experience must be supporting a federal department/ agency or U.S. Intelligence Community component continuity (or closely related) program.
- Certification through the Disaster Recovery Institute International or Business Continuity Institute (e.g., CBCP, CPSCP, MBCI) and four (4) additional years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Completion of Living Disaster Recovery Planning System (LDRPS) commercial training required.
- Completion of the FEMA Continuity of Operations Excellence Series – Level 1 (Professional Continuity Practitioner) is required.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
- CCA’s are acceptable and can be placed on contract but they will be required to obtain the FS Poly.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.